Sunday, July 15, 2007

What Am I Working on Today?

Having missed the last PGAGOE entry deadline, I've decided to jump in on this next one. The theme for July's entry is "Summertime Memories" and I have a wonderful idea that I'm working on diligently.

The only hint that I will give everyone is that it is a sculpture, since that is working out to be my specialty at the moment. It will probably be around 4-5 inches in height in total.

The idea was born from a wonderful memory of my daughter. It is actually from this summer, and makes me chuckle every time I think about it...gotta love em. Kids can be so strange sometimes. One minute they're grossed out by the slightest little thing, then the next minute they're grossing you out and thinking nothing of it. I'm sure there are quite a few that can relate to this.

So, I will not be posting a picture of my entry until I have submitted it for the challenge. Once that is done, I will post a picture here with an explanation of the story and a link to the voting on the PCAGOE website.

2 comments:

Loreluca said...

oooh, I SO am DYING to know what that is!!! And NAH, I CAN'T RELATE... Gross??? Grooooosssss??? Nah!!!!
Actually, I think I can see it in both Coco AND Cesar... both stages are quite well known in this household!
Can't wait to see!

bencandance said...

Oooooooo, this sounds very intriguing! I can't wait to see it. I've been working on mine too. One hint: NOT a sculpture. :)


http://bencandance.blogspot.com/