Monday, June 25, 2007

Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou...

I had a wonderful time out at the Old Campground Craft Show in New Lenox. Even if the weather did play havoc with the crowds and vendors...I still enjoyed the experience. I will definitely be back at the next show there.

I wanted to thank all of the people who had visited my booth, you were all such a joy to chat with. Being an artist, you tend to be a harsh critic about your own work, however I received so many compliments on my work yesterday. Thank you. Words of encouragement are what make you go on to do what you do best..and I definitely enjoyed hearing them all.

Some guests were asking if I had a website. With that request I directed everyone either to this Blog or to my Etsy site. I will be updating my Etsy site with new items shortly. And as always, if you have and idea for a dragon or another subject, please don't hesitate to contact me. I always love doing custom designs.

2 comments:

Loreluca said...

So glad to hear that!!! We ended up at Noni & Papa's that day, since the weather wasn't ideal to take the kids; but I was really wondering how it went. Hope you got to sell your artwork. I really like it, especially the pendants!
Hugs, Cin!

CLBcreations said...

I will definately be signing up with that show again...lots of potential there..it's a shame the weather was crummy and it was postponed till sunday...but everyone made the best of it